Üye Gizlilik Politikamız
The objective of this Policy for Confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data (“POLICY”) is to inform individuals in relation to the processing of personal data of job applicants, suppliers, online and physical visitors, members, customers, shareholders and partners of “tesetturvemoda”s (“Data Supervisor”).
In relation to the group of individuals applying for a job, “tesetturvemoda” may process information such as;
· Personal background, work experience, educational background, foreign language certificate and other certificates,
· Name and surname, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details,
· Records of information obtained during face to face interviews or via teleconference, video call or telephone,
· References or information obtained via research conducted by “tesetturvemoda”,
· Results of recruitment assessment tools determining skills and personal attributes,
· Salary expectations, disabilities and liabilities,
and method of payment. Documents such as a criminal record and health report may also be required.
“tesetturvemoda” may process an applicant’s personal data based on one or more purposes specified in the section of this POLICY, titled “VII. Personal Data Processing Purposes,” in accordance with the nature of the application.
· Evaluating the suitability of the applicant’s qualifications, experience and interest in relation to the vacant position,
· Checking the validity of the information submitted by the applicant or contacting third parties for reference check purposes when required,
· Contacting applicant concerning the recruitment process or, if suitable, contacting the applicant for any position subsequently opened in the country or abroad,
· Meeting the requirements of regulations or those of an authorized body or organization,
· Developing and improving the recruitment principles implemented by “tesetturvemoda”,
· Implementing operations which are required within the context of occupational health and safety.
Personal data of applicants may be collected during the recruitment process by employing other methods and tools specified in this POLICY, or with additional methods and tools specified below:
· Application form in print or published in an electronic environment,
· CVs which have been submitted to “tesetturvemoda” by applicants via e-mail, cargo, references and similar methods.
· Recruitment or consultancy firms and LinkedIn,
· Research carried out by “tesetturvemoda” with the aim of confirming the accuracy of information obtained from the applicant during interviews conducted
· Via tools such as video conferencing and telephones,
· Recruitment tests which determine skills and personal attributes, carried out and analyzed by experienced experts.
“tesetturvemoda” processes collected personal data via computer systems and human resources personnel, automatically and manually.
“tesetturvemoda” may carry out reference checks in respect of the applicant. The reference check process is usually carried out by means of confirming the accuracy of the information provided by the applicant. Determining factors that may have been withheld by the applicant and which may have the capacity to cause a threat to “tesetturvemoda” will be part of the research conducted.
In the context of the reference check, necessary personal data such as the identification information of third parties and applicants, work and educational backgrounds may be shared. Personal data concerning the applicant may be obtained from third parties .
Applicants may, at all times, contact “tesetturvemoda” regarding the reference check process.
Applicants who wish to exercise their rights based on the Law on Protection of Personal Data no 6698 (“LPPD”) may apply to “tesetturvemoda” in accordance with the rules and procedures declared in this POLICY.
All personal data concerning the applicant which has been collected and processed during the application procedure are transferred to their personal file upon the decision to recruit the candidate for the vacant position.
With regards to the personal data it processes, “tesetturvemoda” does not discriminate amongst data subject groups of individuals (such as applicants, group of individuals, interns). Detailed information regarding the security of personal data is found in the section of this document related to the security of personal data.
In the processing of personal data, the principles which are enshrined in legal regulations, and those which are related to general confidence and honesty are being complied with .
Periodical verifications and updates are made so that the data processed are accurate and up-to-date, and the necessary measures are taken accordingly. In this context, systems for controlling the correctness of personal data and making necessary corrections are implemented in “tesetturvemoda. These changes and updates can be made by members on the My Account page at www.tesetturvemoda.com.
Personal data are processed in accordance with clear, specific and legitimate data processing purposes. The purpose for which the data will be processed is described in detail below.
In order for the envisaged purpose/purposes to be realized, personal data are processed in a measured manner and which is related to and limited to the purpose, and we abstain from processing the personal data which are not related to achieving the purpose or which are not needed.
“tesetturvemoda preserves personal data only for the period prescribed in the relevant legislation or the period required for the purpose of processing thereof. In this context , first of all we identify whether a period is stipulated in the relevant legislation for the preservation of personal data, if a period is prescribed , we act in accordance with it , and if no period is prescribed , we preserve the personal data for the period required for the purpose of processing thereof. In case of expiry of such period or in case the reasons requiring them to be processed cease to exist , provided there is no legal reason for allowing them to be processed for longer periods, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized in accordance with “tesetturvemoda’s Policy on Preservation and Destruction of Personal Data.
Preservation periods have been additionally indicated below.
Express consent of the relevant person is only one of the conditions that needs to be satisfied according to the law and which makes processing of personal data legally possible. Apart from express consent, personal data may also be processed in case of the existence of one of the below-specified conditions stipulated by the law.
The basis on which personal data processing activity is carried out may be one or more than one of the below-specified conditions specified by the law. In the case where the personal data processed constitute private personal data; conditions listed under the heading “Circumstances Where Private Personal Data May be Processed” will be applied.
Individuals are informed of which personal data are being processed under this hereby POLICY, for which purposes and reasons the personal data are being processed, from which resources the personal data are collected, with whom these personal data will be shared, and how they will be used.